Each year, the Dr. Johnny Reyna Center for Cancer Treatment along with Urology San Antonio hosts the city’s ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk. The race, which is part of the nation-wide ZERO Prostate Cancer race series, brings awareness to the disease and offers a time to celebrate and recognize loved ones affected by the disease.
Proceeds from the event benefit Los Padres, a San Antonio prostate cancer charity, and support the national initiatives of the nonprofit organization, ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer.
- Location: San Antonio, TX, United States
- Address: 8310 Ewing Halsell, San Antonio, TX 78229
- Contact: JohnnyStaha@yahoo.com
- Email: JohnnyStaha@yahoo.com
- How to find us: Ecumenical Center for Religion and Health
- Phone: (830) 570-7012
- Meeting dates: 1st Monday of the month (2nd Monday if 1st Monday is a holiday)
The local chapter of the Us Too Prostate Cancer Education and Support Network holds free monthly support and education meetings for men who have been affected by prostate cancer and their loved ones.
The chapter’s meetings are organized by volunteer leaders and usually include question and answer sessions with specialists in disciplines related to prostate cancer (ie: urology, radiation oncology, nutrition, mental health, advocacy).