At Urology San Antonio, we take great pride in our employee team. From our physicians to our patient coordinators and even our information technology staff, “We Are All Caregivers.” If you have a passion for excellence and are looking for a workplace that’s challenging and rewarding, we want you on our team.
Urology San Antonio offers an excellent benefits program and a valuable compensation package. Full-time employment benefits include:
- Multiple health and dental plans to choose from including plans with 100% company-paid health premiums for employees
- 100% company-paid life and disability premiums for employees
- Optional vision insurance
- Voluntary universal life, accidental death and long-term care insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with dollar-for-dollar matching up to 4%
- Bi-annual profit sharing bonuses
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- No weekends or holidays
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Discount for Urology San Antonio services
- Free, on-site flu vaccine for employees; discounts for family members
- Paid, on-site CPR recertification for required positions
- Uniforms allowance
- Tuition, professional development and certification reimbursement
- Free, on-site notary services at central business office
We’re hiring for the following positions.
Urologist: Part-time or full-time opportunity for Board certified or Board eligible Urologist; call is 1 in 22. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is helpful, but not required. Opportunity to work with a highly integrated, progressive group of physicians comprising the largest Urology practice in South Texas. If you are a physician, please email us your inquiry letter and CV or resume.