Urology San Antonio is the largest urology practice in South Texas with thirty physicians caring for men and women experiencing complications of the urinary system and concerns about their sexual health.
- 30 urologists
- 1 radiation oncologist
- 1 urologic oncologist
- 7 nurse practitioners
- Collaborative relationships with urologic pathologist and urologic radiologist
- Over 270 employees
- 7 urology clinics
- 5 specialty centers providing coordinated clinical programs for special patient populations
- In-house imaging, laboratory and catheter supply services.
- Physician-owned business
- Established in 1996
Urology San Antonio’s strategic and day-to-day operations are guided by three core principals.
- Provide excellent patient care and service
- Offer excellent quality of life for our partners and employees
- Create profit with integrity
The Urology San Antonio Advantage
The physicians at Urology San Antonio work as a cohesive team of general urologists and subspecialists, supported by a team of advanced practitioners and clinical and clerical staff. With multiple clinic locations, male and female physicians, and bilingual providers, patients can receive care in a way that is convenient and comfortable for them.
Urology San Antonio’s collaborative culture means that patients facing complex urologic concerns see the doctor who is the most experienced in treating their condition. Our subspecialists develop incredible expertise in different aspects of urologic care and can offer patients treatment options and guidance not commonly seen in a community urology practice.
Radiation Oncologist Neil Parikh, MD is leaving private practice effective July 31st, 2022. Patients may see Radiation Oncologist Michael Selva, MD at the San Antonio Cancer Center or may call to request medical records.